Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Tuesday

How is everyone this lovely Tuesday morning? Well I am crafting well after I post this I will Be.:-) I may not have mentioned that I made it on the lovely ERICA'S ROOM Design Team. {Yay me} along with some other very talented ladies. I have also been entering in some very fun and challenging, challenges. (make sure to swing over there and enter). So this weeks challenge is to do one of two things; you can either makes something useing one of the many CAKE catridges or for those of us that do not own any, you have to use one cartridge and use ONLY the FUCTION keys. You are allowed to enter only ONE of them and are able to do one card and one layout.  So I entered in the features challeges do to lack of cake cartridges LOL. So here is what I came up with for the contest it is a simple card:

sorry! for the life of me it would not let me rotate them and when I did they still came in sideways ????

 he happens to be a cool CHEESE !
Added in some circles which came out of some mis-sized cheese. :-) hate to waste pieces of paper .
I will be workingon my layout in a few minutes so stay tuned for that. Also thank you for all the
support.
And here it is my Feature layout: Can you guess what cartridge I used

6 comments:

TerryM said...

How cute are they....OMG, the one with the Cheese reminds me of SpongeBob......

Courtney said...

I thought it was spongebob...hahaha.

I know the layout cart - I use it allllllllllll the time!

Charlotte Cornett said...

Love them both!!! Already may a note to scraplift the layout!! thanks for sharing with us!

HotPinkScrapper said...

Thank you all for stopping by and checking my page out. hope you liked the new look

CrazyQuiltCreator said...

Love the colors....

Suzy's Crafts said...

Love it!