Saturday, January 21, 2012

Lil Ragamuffin Snow Bunny By Sherri Baldy

Hello,
Hope everyone is enjoying their lovely Saturday. I wanted to share with you a few cards I have made Using the Digi stamps from Scrapbooking Stamp Society, you can also view other projects on both that site and the Addicted to Stamps Facebook Page . When Visiting please Let them Know I sent you By, Nina the Hot Pink Scrapper :-), or Nina lol whatevers faster :-) . Now on to the cards.

The Digi I used in these two cards are the same image I just twicked it a little to get to different look. Enjoy

6 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome!!
Hugs Nataliya

Linda Simpson said...

These are simply Stunning!

Hugs
Linda xxx

ShersL84bed said...

Love your colors, such a pretty card.

Smiles Sher

l00pyscraftcreations said...

lovely, love the way you can get totally different looks from the same image

Linda said...

OMG Nina girl! These cards are super cute! Great job! xoxo!

Linda said...

Hey Nina! Thanks for visiting my blog - I gotta get back into visiting and commenting! Take care!